Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, January 07, 2008

SHUT DOWN!!

Ahoii...
to all have reader that coincidence or not  read my blog...

i announce that

I will shut down this blog for 3 weeks because my limitation to access the internet...

why am i shutting down this blog?
1) i currently on holiday...and moreover i now staying at my house,Rawang...i hate to blogging using dial up connection...so i just shut down the blog...
2) i will busy with Aceh's works, such as...study shooting n etc.
3)i dont have much idea what to write down.

but don't disappoint with me..after i come back from holiday, i will write about my vacation/visit/event at Aceh...i promise...

so dont miss me...(is there someone will miss me?..hahaha...)


Have a nice day~~

 

Blogged with Flock

No comments: